Your Position as
Database Administrator (f/m/d)
at Santander Consumer Technology Services.
Santander Consumer Technology Services GmbH is a subsidiary of Santander Consumer Bank AG in Germany. At our location in Mönchengladbach, we work on both national and international projects. As professional integrators with the best qualifications in the field of development and implementation of banking software, we offer Santander competitive project management and professional services with a strong focus on quality and time-to-market.
Your Tasks - Where Aspiration meets Responsibility:
- Administration and maintenance of Oracle12 and Postgres databases in Azure IaaS
- Implementation of database monitoring and backup
- Supporting the automation team with the automation of provisioning, patching and deployment of databases
- Project execution
- Creation of technical documentation
Your Profile - Where Know-how meets Character:
- Studies in Information Technology or similar education and relevant professional experience
- Proven experience of database administration with Oracle, Postgre, RAC and MS SQL
- Proven experience in Azure platform
- Comfortable with Linux and good technical understanding of complex application environments
- High flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- High motivation and self-organization
- Fluent English mandatory, advanced German or basic Spanish beneficial
- Responsible tasks from the beginning
- Competitive salary and a career plan
- International work environment
- Sponsoring of professional Development
- Flexible working time
- Parking Space and Company Canteen
- Contribution for public transport
In case of any questions please contact Yanis Palti: +49 2161 240 6122
If you feel you have a passion for Santander and would like to contribute it to the company, then we look forward receiving your application with your desired salary and your earliest possible start dates.
We are looking forward to your convincing application here online.