Your Position as
Database Administrator (m/f/x) Pos. ID.: 8481
at Santander Consumer Technology Services.
Santander Consumer Technology Services GmbH is a part of an international Banking Software Engineering company headquartered in Madrid. We are specialists in developing and implementing banking software solutions in national as well as international projects. Due to the expansion of Grupo Santander in Germany also SCTS continues to grow. Santander Consumer Bank AG, a 100% daughter company of the Spanish Banco Santander, is part of one of the world's largest financial institutions. We are the market leader in manufacturer-independent motor vehicle financing and in the financing of consumer goods.
For us, digitization is not a buzzword, but the way into the future.
Your Tasks - Where Aspiration meets Responsibility:
- Setup, administration and maintenance of Oracle12 and Postgres databases in Azure IaaS
- Implementation of database monitoring and backup
- Supporting the automation team with the automation of provisioning, patching and deployment of databases
- Project execution
- Creation of technical documentation
Your Profile - Where Know-how meets Character:
- Studies in Information Technology or similar education and relevant professional experience
- Proven experience of database administration with Oracle, Postgre, RAC and MS SQL
- Proven experience in Azure platform
- Comfortable with Linux and good technical understanding of complex application environments
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform beneficial
- High flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- High motivation and self-organization
- Fluent English mandatory, advanced German or basic Spanish beneficial
In case of any questions please contact Yanis Palti (Tel.: +49 (0)2161/240-6122)
You can expect an intensive on-the-job training and responsible tasks from the beginning, as well as interesting career opportunities after a classification according to our career plan.
If you feel you have a passion for Santander and would like to contribute it to the company, then we look forward receiving your application with your desired salary and your earliest possible start dates.
We are looking forward to your convincing online application via our career portal.