Your Position as
Cloud Delivery Manager (m/f/x)
at Santander Consumer Technology Services.
Santander Consumer Technology Services GmbH is a subsidiary of Santander Consumer Bank AG in Germany. At our location in Mönchengladbach, we work on both national and international projects. As professional integrators with the best qualifications in the field of development and implementation of banking software, we offer Santander competitive project management and professional services with a strong focus on quality and time-to-market.
- Setup of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS components in Microsoft Azure (VMs, AKS, MS SQL, CosmosDB, File Share, Blob Storage, Service Bus) to run and monitor applications in a secure and resilient way, and integrated with Azure AD
- Implementation of scripts (ARM, Ansible, Terraform, Bash, PowerShell) to automatically provision the required components via Azure DevOps
- Implementation of monitoring and backup processes with Azure Recovery Service Vault
- Project execution
- Creation of technical documentation with JIRA and Confluence
- Studies in Information Technology or similar education
- At least 2 years of working experience with Bash and/or PowerShell
- At least 1 year of working experience with public cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure
- At least 1 year of working experience with infrastructure configuration and deployment tools like Ansible and/or Terraform
- Good technical understanding of complex application environments
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols (TCP/IP, SFTP, SSH, HTTPS)
- General knowledge of T Infrastructure, virtualization and network devices: VMWare, web servers, application servers, databases, NAS, SAN, Active Directory, DNS, load balancers, proxies, and firewalls.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- High motivation and self-organization
- Fluent English mandatory, advanced German or basic Spanish beneficial
- Responsible tasks from the beginning
- Competitive salary and a career plan
- International work environment
- Sponsoring of professional Development
- Flexible working time
- Parking Space and Company Canteen
- Contribution for public transport
In case of any questions please contact Yanis Palti: 02161 240 6122
If you feel you have a passion for Santander and would like to contribute it to the company, then we look forward receiving your application with your desired salary and your earliest possible start dates.
We are looking forward to your convincing application here online.