Your Position as
Deployment Pipeline Developer (m/f/x)
at Santander Consumer Technology Services.
Santander Consumer Technology Services GmbH is a subsidiary of Santander Consumer Bank AG in Germany. At our location in Mönchengladbach, we work on both national and international projects. As professional integrators with the best qualifications in the field of development and implementation of banking software, we offer Santander competitive project management and professional services with a strong focus on quality and time-to-market.
- Further develop our deployment pipelines
- R&D in Cloud Platforms Environment
- Review and support the development framework
- Configuration Management and process documentation
- Collaborate with our Delivery Areas and our Networking Team to build successful pipelines
- Studies in Information Technology or similar education
- Proven experience in Java/ Groovy, as well as GIT and Docker
- Experience in agile methodologies, especially in DevOps environment
- Ideally, but not a must:
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows, as well as .NET, Springboot and Node-red/ .js beneficial
- Experience in Nexus, Artifactory, Jira and Kubernetes beneficial
- High flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- High motivation and self-organization
- Fluent English mandatory, advanced German and basic Spanish beneficial
- Responsible tasks from the beginning
- Competitive salary and a career plan
- International work environment
- Sponsoring of professional Development
- Flexible working time
- Parking Space and Company Canteen
- Contribution for public transport
In case of any questions please contact Yanis Palti: 02161 240 6122
If you feel you have a passion for Santander and would like to contribute it to the company, then we look forward receiving your application with your desired salary and your earliest possible start dates.
We are looking forward to your convincing application here online.